Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Friends that shack together stay together!

So Luis Guillermo P. (high school bud) was in town and we went to the Shake Shack for a late lunch. Mind you Luis G is quite the burger connoisseur -and by that I mean a "chanchito"- and together we've visited Five Guys, BurgerFi, FatBurger, RokBRGR among others just to name a few. I guess we're always looking out for the perfect burger "good eats" in the greater Miami area. He ordered a pair of ShakeStacks (Cheeseburger and a ’Shroom Burger) and I believe doubled up. I had the SmokeStack (cheeseburger topped with Niman Ranch all-natural applewood smoked bacon, chopped cherry pepper) Great burgers no doubt all though my chopped cherry pepper garnish was a miss. Since my diabetes is on vacation until further notice, I went for a touchdown on 4th down and ordered a shake too!  Luis G who is notoriously re-known for his bad influence on anyone's will power, made no effort what so ever to dissuade me from my decision. Quite the contrary, he supported me by ordering one himself! The shakes are amazing! As a matter of fact when mine was ready and I went up to the counter to get it, some guy stole it with his burger! I had to wait impatiently for a remake. Worth the wait for sure! Anyhow, I'm still undecided as to which is my favorite burger. I think RokBRGR is winning at this point! What do you think? Give me a holler! Prove me wrong! Is there a better burger in Miami?

http://www.shakeshack.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment