Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fish Tacos & The Bull

Lunch today was quite interesting. We ended up at a place called the Cadillac Ranch in Kendal. There was so many TV's in the place I almost felt like I was in the middle of the field at the Dolphins game. And then I noticed it -wait for it- they had a mechanical bull. I thought to myself, after eating a huge lunch, it would probably be a bad idea to venture a ride on this thing. Actually, big lunch or not, it is still a bad idea to ride! Not for others perhaps, but for me, the mere idea of being pummeled off any mechanical device -controlled by some under tipped water with a grudge- is a no go. Oh yeah I almost forgot, the black and bleu burger was decent, but the fish tacos appetizer were a total hit. Order them for sure, and then lose them on the mechanical beast!
http://cadillacranchgroup.com/location/kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment